Wednesday 18 April 2012

Growing up!

too adorable







I cannot believe that im going to be a mother very soon, its all so exciting much as it is scary. believe it or not i planned it, no we planned it. It just seems that we were not prepaired because things are not going our way lately and its fustrating. LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THEY SAY!

Well ive been doing that and hey, my little angel brings me joy, im excited about giving birth. The whole delivering procedure, and having to breastfeed, change nappies and stuff. i know its not all cut out to be this easy but, i say bring it on.

My little boy really makes me happy, the thought of him growing inside me, and then him coming to join me. oh my word, il have a mini me in a male form.

Ive just entered my last month and im so anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment